All hope is lost! My computer officially does not work any more. I somehow got a virus and I can no longer use my internet. The only computer I can use is at work, and blogging really isn't in the job description. Plus all of my pictures, and backgrounds are saved on my broken computer. Does anyone know how to fix a virus infected computer, or if there is any where I can take it to get it fixed? Not having access to a computer at home is torturing me, and I am getting pretty backed up on all my blog updating. Not that to many exciting things have happened in my life, but I still like to share and document the boring things.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
It is the first official day of spring!!!!! My class and I have been counting down the days for spring to arrive. There is something so refreshing about this season. The weather is at an up hill climb, the flowers are starting to bloom, and the funnest clothes of the year are in stock. I can finally see the end of the road of my pregnancy and of this school year.
Posted by Jaclyn King at Thursday, March 20, 2008
Thursday, March 6, 2008
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
- I was 13 and in the 8th grade. I had a crush on Jeff McKay who never gave me the time of day. My dance team was probably getting ready for competitions to start so I had dance practice every night!
- go to the gym
- put away laundry
- empty the dishwasher
- grade papers
- watch American Idol
3. What snacks I enjoy?
- ice cream and milk
- Easter Candy
4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a billionaire?
- go on a year vacation around the world with 5 star accomodations everywhere I went
- buy a lot of real estate around the world
- give everyone in my family 30 million
- give 10 percent to the church
- buy a private jet with an on call pilot
- go on a shopping spree in Milan, NYC, and Paris
- have my husband quit is retched job (which he really loves), so we could spend a lot more time together
5. 3 bad habits.
- I have a hard time living in the moment, I am always looking for the next exciting thing to come along.
- I procrastinate.
- I cannot be on time for anything, and it will probably only get worse when I have my baby.
6. 5 places I've lived.
- Layton, Utah
- Provo, Utah
- San Salvador, El Salvador
- Bakersfield, California
- Fishers, Indiana
- Salem, Oregon
7. 5 jobs I've had.
- Gold's Gym - Front Desk
- Third Grade Teacher
- Hostess at McGrath's for a total of 12 hours
8. 5 things people don't know about me.
- I enjoy politics and biographies.
- I have a husband who is a saint.
- I loath doing laundry, and most household chores, I will have a cleaning lady as soon as we can afford one!
- I wish I could be on American Idol - to bad I am tone deaf.
- I am so glad I never have to go through high school again, these last three years of being a newlywed have been some of the best of my life!
- I am so scared to become a mom.
Posted by Jaclyn King at Thursday, March 06, 2008